The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

17 Likes

James says 5,500 New Yorkers were affected; sheā€™s asking for Wohl and Burkman to pay $500 for each violation and forfeit all profits. If successful, they will be on the hook for $2.75 million, in addition to the felony charges they face in other states for the alleged scheme. Wohl and Burkman have a history of failed schemes, including an attempt to pin false sexual assault allegations on now-U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, former special counsel Robert Mueller, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

He doesnā€™t have the patrons that James Oā€™Keefe does, so hopefully this will sink him, but why isnā€™t this a criminal charge?

15 Likes

I am going to guess because suppressing Black votes is not a crime, but I could be wrong. In any red state, it seems to be an encouraged act.

14 Likes

And more assholes

13 Likes

Yep.

Texas legislators have used the lightning rod of ā€œelection integrityā€ this year to introduce at least 49 bills with restrictive voting provisions ā€“ the most anywhere in the United States, the Brennan Center for Justice reported.

Twenty-nine bills ā€œseek to create new barriers to voting while also creating or enhancing criminal penalties attached to themā€, according to data compiled by Progress Texas. Among those, more than three-fourths of the penalties are felonies.

11 Likes

anti-facist-spencer-punch|nullxnull

And, Iā€™m sorry, but there is only one correct remix video of him getting punchedā€¦

The rest are trash.

17 Likes

ahhh . . .

iā€™m not a violent person. iā€™ve only raised my hand against a fellow human being once in my life and that was to defend my life on a very bad night indeed. i never even had so much as one schoolyard fight but i almost find that soothing. i think in a very real way that puncher is defending the lives and safety of all who are other to richard spencer.

17 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF

16 Likes

I know! But YouTube had removed the copy that I had a link to.

This video has been removed for violating YouTubeā€™s policy on violent or graphic content.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1620408573378

Further evidence that Tucker the Fucker would be so much more handsome without his wig.

14 Likes

I feel like this is insulting to Curly. He was a good egg. *ucker is not a good egg.

21 Likes

Absolutely this. Donā€™t compare Curly to that ridiculous stooge.

18 Likes

And much more handsome than that other, rotten egg.

20 Likes

Something about that version ā€“ maybe itā€™s slowed down a bit? ā€“ makes me wonder what really was going on. That wasnā€™t a punch. It was the sort of thing stuntpeople will do for a movie.

But thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be the first person to notice that, after all this time.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Maybeā€¦ it could just be a poorly timed punch by someone who doesnā€™t punch a lot. I suspect if I punched Richard Spencer, it would not look like a good punch either. The guy does shake his hand after like it hurt, soā€¦

11 Likes

Punching well is actually something you need to learn, many people break bones in their hands, especially when they do so with anger as their primary driver.

6 Likes

I would argue that it wasnā€™t a bad punch; rather, it wasnā€™t really a punch at all. If you look closely, his arm was positioned so that the outside of his fist and lower arm ran along the side of the Naziā€™s neck. I actually do know how to throw a punch, and this was a fake throw. Maybe it was accidental because the Nazi pulled back just enough at the crucial time, I just canā€™t tell.

8 Likes
15 Likes

16 Likes