The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Heard somewhere today: “I’ve waited 20 years for Dick Cheney to be held accountable for his lies and now Liz Cheney is in trouble for not lying.”

20 Likes

31 Likes
20 Likes

Maybe someone can Wrangle that sign away from him? Perhaps he’d care to Levi’s the spelling? I Guess not.

20 Likes

They need more Toughskins.

12 Likes

coulda been worse? these pants are…
I have no words

11 Likes

I have a delightful aunt named Jean, and I resent that remark. She is surely superior to any of the Jeans hanging out with this crowd!

Also, is this real? If so, they are frightening in their utter stupidity…among other things. Egads!

17 Likes

My paternal grandmother was a Jean (miss you Mema), and I have a first cousin once removed named for her.

11 Likes

I first read the headline as “Trump-stain” and thought someone had bought those stained golf shorts from the photos…those BugleBoys weren’t quite as bad as that, but they are bad.

10 Likes
17 Likes

They’re for the eyes, you see. They help you see through the lies propagated by the all-powerful llibrul elites!

10 Likes

Justice grinds slowly. August 2019:

15 Likes

Christ, what an asshole!

Great to hear he got caught.

13 Likes

Truly following in the footsteps of his idol. Nicely done, junior grift man!

11 Likes

“superior” Gene and his wife, “superior” Jean.

5 Likes

Just to be clear, he would have had to start practicing law at age 10 for this to be true.

I don’t believe he was practicing law at ten, because he doesn’t look a day over nine.

4 Likes

12 Likes
12 Likes

“So you think your “votes” and “the constitution” mean anything to us? What are you? some kind of commie? We don’t have to listen to your laws!”

19 Likes

And they have a hefty budget surplus. Just evil.

13 Likes