The royal sex chair of of Edward VII

Originally published at: The royal sex chair of of Edward VII | Boing Boing

2 Likes

If only television had been invented, he could have been George Costanza in real life.

6 Likes

If TV had existed, Bertie would have gone for the “trifecta” like his fellow mediocrity George Costanza.

[Jinx: I owe Jesse a Coke]

5 Likes

Jinx!

2 Likes

The secret Speech From The Throne (earls and higher ranks only) was much more entertaining than the public version.

“Oh, Your Majesty, Defender of the Faith! Yes yes YES!!”

2 Likes

No mention of the infamous (and confusing (and super politically incorrect)) Bombay Fornicator? A chair which appeared in British ruled India (hence the name) in the Victorian period, with extendable leg rests rotating out from the arm rests. Various (more prissy?) folks have insisted that it might have been ‘merely’ more comfortable just to put one’s legs up (ala reclining chair) or even as a birthing chair …but as sure as colonial behavior becomes vile you can bet some sort of (uncomfortable?) sex was involved. Yet it remains unclear which partner is positioned where [shrug] (“options, laddie, options…”)

(yet another reference)

4 Likes

No wonder Parliament initially ignores the Throne Speech and discusses plumbing instead!

3 Likes

‘It is unclear how the second cushion would work’ [paraphrasing a bit here]

Someone doesn’t have any imagination, clearly… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Only one piece of sex furniture will do!

1b2|nullxnull

5 Likes

Anytime I hear “sex chair”, Burn After Reading pops into my head:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.