The song that’s stuck in your head right now

This one takes me way back… although it’s a 2019 release. And Daltrey’s voice is as strong as ever.

4 Likes

Me likey.

5 Likes

I can definitely see the line between chaphop (Professor Elemental esp.) and the song you posted. Very bouncy and within about 30 seconds I was grinning!

Very nice, from one bizzarro to another

6 Likes
6 Likes

Bouncing around in my head recently. I am blaming the show Hello Tomorrow!. Not because it is in it or anything, but because a retrofuture vibe always makes me think of it. If I was playing the game Fallout that would do it too

5 Likes

Oh, crap…make it stop! :grimacing:

18 Likes

Quick! Go to the Choir! Choir! Choir! w/Kermit thread. All I’m hearing in my head is Kermit singing Rainbow Connection. Good earworm cleanser!

7 Likes

Or how about…

Or even better…

“I feel like I’m disappearing / getting smaller everyday / but I look in the mirror / and I’m bigger in every way” :sob:

12 Likes

Speaking of the 90s…

Not from the 90s, but it might as well be… also stuck in my head…

5 Likes

An odd one to be stuck in one’s head, but here we are.

7 Likes

The Carpenters’ Superstar has the single best line in any song ever written, and I will die on this hill:

Baby baby baby baby, ohh baby

8 Likes

TBH, I’ve always preferred Luther Vandross’ cover of that song. The line has more impact slowed down.

7 Likes

I just mentioned S-n-P in another thread, and now…

14 Likes

Ha! I am here for the same reason! Posted it this morning the another thread and it’s been there since! I spent a long time resisting The Mountain Goats because I did not want to be another “Mountain Goats Guy”. But damn it, they are just too charming.

At least I am not an “Infinite Jest Guy”

(And yes, I got the occasional side eye when I sang “I’m doing this for revenge!” out loud in public)

6 Likes

I’ve had the theme from Growing Pains stuck in my head for roughly 35 years. Completely serious. I catch myself humming it at least twice a day.

Kill me.

12 Likes

13 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

I have only myself to blame. If you play with fire, you’re going to get burned :fire:

9 Likes

Music Videos 80S GIF

7 Likes