The song that’s stuck in your head right now

3 Likes
6 Likes

My sister learned this song in kindergarten & today I woke up with it in my head.

2 Likes

What We Do In The Shadows fans would know this one. (Jumping the gun posting it here, and previously saved for that inevitable stupendous Democracy-friendly moment. Coupled here with another very appropriate tune, both by the great Norma Tanega. Of the two, guess which one is stuck in my head.)

3 Likes

I’m a big hockey fan and play the EA Sports current year game all the time. The '24 edition has this song in its soundtrack and it’s quite the earworm. I find myself humming it to myself even when other tunes are playing.

3 Likes

Thanks, Death and Other Details!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Or even Aimee Mann’s

(The funny thing is that yesterday I started to play the Styx video that @1000YearBan posted and my husband said, “Okay. That’ll be enough.” Nope. I had to hear the whole song. :laughing:)

8 Likes

Da-da-da-da da-da. Mm.

3 Likes

I see your Da-da-da-da…

3 Likes

Well, Pretty In Possible isn’t stuck in my head anymore!

5 Likes

Followed up on this post and watched Bottoms on Amazon:

Now this is in my head…

4 Likes

:musical_score:Why’d ya have to go and get that song stuck in my head? :notes:

4 Likes

My wife was all ready to watch it until I warned her that Total Eclipse of the Heart plays in it, which is her most hated song. Like she has to leave a room if it comes on level of hate.

3 Likes

My daughter found this group (Lalalar). We listen to it to and from ballet:

3 Likes

Thanks, Lisa Frankenstein!

(I don’t mind, I love this song, album, and band)

3 Likes

It had a great soundtrack, didn’t it?

2 Likes

“Do you like this music? I have The Cure. Not that kind of cure. Like, a band. They can’t heal you. Well they can, but… emotionally.”

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve been quite enjoying this anime, and the opening song is stuck in my head now…

7 Likes

If god made us all in his image then god’s a fuckin’ nerd.
Cat-Costume-Funny-Batman-Costume-Pet-Clothing-500x500-3866848995

7 Likes