The song that’s stuck in your head right now

I have loved this song and this music video since it first appeared on our planet.

The campy overacting performed by most if not all the principals is just perfect.

Cranking it up over here… once again. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

A banger from Lil Nas X from the soundtrack of the new Beverly Hills Cop movie.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This has been stuck in my head all week. Even been humming it at work.

3 Likes

I don’t have the means to post the song–nor would I wish to inflict it upon another–but mine is the looped song you hear when on hold with California’s Employment Development Department. I was on hold for about an hour last week before talking to someone. Every now and then, that song creeps out from under the incessant hiss of my tinnitus, like a snake emerging from tall grass. Compared to Styx – Come Sail Away, I couldn’t tell you which would be worse.

8 Likes

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Now I really want to know!

2 Likes

Masochist.

4 Likes

From UFO, the best hard rock band none of my friends and acquaintances have ever heard of.

3 Likes

Had the Broadway channel on on the way to work today.

We’ve been signing this all day.

7 Likes

Matt Lucas performed some Les Mis!!!

High Five Rita Ora GIF by The Masked Singer UK

Also, Les Mis songs ALWAYS get stuck in my head… I love that play so hard.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thx, doc.

6 Likes

Day 3 of this.

1 Like

I’m your little friend. I’m not your only friend, but I’m your little glowing friend, but really I’m not actually your friend, but I am…

5 Likes

Woke up with this as the soundtrack to my day:

5 Likes

Just the title put another song in my head.

5 Likes
6 Likes

All day today because I heard it on the morning drive on the 70s channel.

This was very popular growing up in a Polish home.

Oh, oh moja droga jacie kocham
Means that I love you so
Moja droga jacie kocham
More than you’ll ever know
Kocham ciebie calem serce
Love you with all my heart
Return and always be
My melody of love

2 Likes

I have to make a decision on someone’s behalf pretty soon… Hope I get it right, but I think there will be unhappiness regardless.

4 Likes

I wore out my cassettes of United States Live 1-4 when I was in college (and the years after when my ADD made it impossible for me to remain in college). Public radio introduced me to her, so I had to get it when I found it at the uni book store.

Maybe she broke my mind, maybe she fixed it. In any case, I am forever grateful to her. Every little thing she did was magic.

Crap, now a different song is stuck in my head.

5 Likes