The Sopranos intro in the style of Full House

Originally published at: The Sopranos intro in the style of Full House | Boing Boing

1 Like

It weirdly works…

5 Likes

It does, but I find it odd that they used the characters’ names instead of the actors’ names in the credits. Plus…I never watched the Sopranos, but wasn’t it set in Jersey? The opening shot of the Brooklyn Bridge seems off.

1 Like

After the duo got made by joining the Tanner family in Full House , the Olsen twins branched out to form their own powerful syndicate out West and eventually ended up controlling most of Los Angeles.

Kim Coles Lol GIF by Bounce

3 Likes

It is, but that part of Jersey that’s directly adjacent to NYC, so there is lots of action in NYC… plus, the opening credits on the show has him driving into NYC…

1 Like

Yeah but the Brooklyn bridge is on the other side, connecting Manhattan to Long Island. I did go watch the original opening credits sequence and it looks like this parody replaced a shot of the Twin Towers with the Brooklyn Bridge, so they were probably just pulling something iconic to represent New York. The George Washington Bridge would make more sense but most people outside of New York and North Jersey wouldn’t recognize it.

1 Like

It’s probably a reference to Full House opening, then, which has a shot of the Golden Gate bridge… most people will recognize that bridge, even if they’ve never been to NYC…

3 Likes