The testimony of heroic American, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, before the January 6th Select Committee

Originally published at: The testimony of heroic American, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, before the January 6th Select Committee | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I’m proud of these women, and I am heartbroken at what they had to endure.

19 Likes

Why is it that the Democratic Party leaves publicising a hero like this to the neoCons and moneyCons at The Lincoln Project? We are headed nowhere good if one of the duopoly parties is complacent or becomes a doormat while the other one becomes more of a death cult with every passing day.

8 Likes

One party stops at nothing, runs it’s hate filled mouth, threatens and at times kills people who don’t fall in line while the party I want to support does little to earn my support. What the hell kind of system are we trying to run. I want loud, rowdy, in your face Democratic people calling out the thugs of the right wing. Start talking about the good we want for all people in this country and state what good we have done and still need to do. Get a spine progressive people or get in line following the brown shirts when they steal this nation. Fuck-up a nazi or two every day, we’ll all feel better for it.

6 Likes

If the system works the way we ideally think it’s supposed to, then the people who made her life hell should be punished. We probably can’t track down all the Trump trolls that harassed her, but Giuliani and the “news” networks that demonized her should pay up, and pay up to the point of actually being hurt financially. Giuliani should be disbarred as well.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.