More live video of toxic Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene harassing little kids

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/28/more-live-video-of-toxic-republican-marjorie-taylor-greene-harassing-little-kids.html

7 Likes

GOP: “Yet another thing we’re ok with!” [might as well make this my go-to response in stories about this garbage person from now on]

16 Likes

As long as money flows in their direction, GOP is a-ok with anything normal people find repulsive.

11 Likes
8 Likes

I know it likely wouldn’t have made an impact on republican voters, but why didn’t whoever was running against this person use all of these videos and facebook likes and posts to show voters who she is prior to the election which she won? It’s not like they needed to spend money or do deep digging to find this shit, it was all out in the open and ready to be amplified during campaigning.

2 Likes

She represents Georgia’s 14th Congressional District, Per Wikipedia “Since the 14th’s creation in 2012, no Democrat has won more than 30 percent of the vote.”

Airing her nonsense as an attack add would literally make her seem more favorable to the vast majority of the voters in her district.

10 Likes

I think we now know who kicked the snowman.

13 Likes

Yeah, that was my hunch, thanks for adding the context. I have noticed a lot of shock on the left about her behavior and trying to use her behavior to shame the right, when it should be abundantly clear by now that the right has no shame and is actively courting people like her.

5 Likes

Catching up on Legion S2, this segment really struck me. It seems to really encapsulate the very frightening moment we are all living through right now.

We look at the kids from MSD and see deeply traumatized humans. To Greene, they are shadows on her self-created cave wall. They aren’t children whose direct experience greatly informs the debate, they are the mysterious, nefarious forces just outside the cave that block the light and whom only people like her can interpret correctly.

Of course, the whole world is begging her to come out of the cave, but they just look like more scary shadows.

8 Likes

These people - EVERYTHING is a false flag. o_0

7 Likes

Everything is projection. They assume ANTIFA is trying to make them look bad because that’s exactly what they did to ANTIFA.

8 Likes

The voters in her district are likely a lost cause, but we might have some success going after he DONORS.

6 Likes

Two little girls in public schools. Elementary and middle.

I see this and my teeth grind.

6 Likes

che stramaledetta stronza

1 Like

Greene, from later in the clip:

“People will still do mass shootings. They don’t need guns.”

???

5 Likes

You’d need a really strong throwing arm though.

throwing-bullets

5 Likes

Sir, are you saying that you’re oka…
Yep, we’re good with that!

2 Likes

What a shitweasel.

3 Likes

It’s more than that. Especially for GOP voters: the cruelty is the point.

These days people don’t vote republican because they think it will benefit them. They vote republican because they believe that will hurt everyone else.

7 Likes

Maybe she meant mass mainlining events. Her limit of coherence is two or three words or in this case, six.