The True Story of Donald Trump, Secret Action Hero

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/21/the-true-story-of-donald-trump-secret-action-hero.html

5 Likes

Reminds me of one of my old SNL favorites

24 Likes

God Bless Phil Hartman.

9 Likes

Ruben Bolling has a whole series of True DJT stores. They are all great for their pure absurdity.

7 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve said “You’ve changed, Dutch, you’ve really changed”…

Let’s just say, a lot of nickels.

2 Likes

“Pretending to be a brainless jackass has allowed me the time to conclude my research on quantum teleportation.”

I’m trying to think of a way I can slip that into a conversation.

11 Likes

It’s funny because this is almost literally what QAnon believers think is true. Funny, disturbing - one of those, anyways.

9 Likes

Apparently QAnon is recycling part of pizzagate now-- the “frazzledrip” conspiracy that said Anthony Weiner’s laptop had a video of Hillary And Huma Abedin torturing a child is now “Hunter Biden’s laptop has a video of him raping and torturing a child.”

Everything old is bullshit again.

12 Likes

I watched this sketch with a friend back when this aired in 1986. He was an aid for a GOP Congressman at the time, and a staunch conservative Reaganite. To his credit, he thought this sketch was hilarious, and admitted that it was FAR more devastating a bit of satire than the “Reagan is a dimwit” humor that every other comedian was doing at the time.

Not that it brought down the Reagan administration or anything. Satire has never had as much power as it should, unfortunately.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.