Theranos' Elizabeth Holmes hands over creepy to-do list better suited for a robot

One interesting part of “I show no excitement” is that the actual note seems to say “(Pilot 3/19)”. Like she’s… trying it on to see if it’s a good look for her?

4 Likes

There’s a lot to be said for 4 in the morning!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, that’s always the first question I have when I see ridiculously early rising times, but their bedtimes never seem to get mentioned. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

240V is great for fast heating. But those British sockets & plugs take up way too much real estate. Cool that you get a local fuse and a switch. But I can fit 4x 120V sockets in the same space as 1 British one.

ETA: Tim Cook and other west coasters might be getting up to match their east coast colleagues. Seemed common when I worked with folk in Vancouver.

2 Likes

I think that you are having an english-as-a-second language problem judging the intensity of my language. Either that or you are really getting shit from someone in your real life about this. Sorry if that’s true.

2 Likes

I’m German. We tend to use language literally. “early riser" is (in my eyes) a neutral assessment, “ridiculous early” a value. I’ll admit that I consider the bulk of English humor of the “it was just a joke” type.

1 Like

That was also one of my assumption. He basically steers a global enterprise, if he gets up at 4:40 he can basically still catch key people in Beijing.

@FGD135

Here you go: https://youtu.be/o3d6VzUfOgY

There’s no audio because people swere in there and we’re an all-party-consent country when it comes to audio recording outside public speech.

Also a small break around 1:42 –I though I had stopped recording and then stopped recording. Then I restarted it. 1 or 2 seconds max.

You’ll note that I don’t manage it in 3:30 – that’s because doing part of it one handed complicated matters, as did one of the persons in the kitchens, as they blocked easy access to the cupboard where get my tea from.

My absolute record ist shy of 3:20, but that was when there already was 500 ml of recently boiled water in the kettle.

2 Likes
1 Like

2aq733

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.