There's a giant lobster in Australia, because of course there is

When I was a kid, BP didn’t have a retail presence in my corner of Canada. The first time I saw a BP station was on a family visit to Australia. I would’ve been 10 years old. The station was next to a big pineapple (but not as big as that beauty).

I was in university before I found out that “BP” doesn’t stand for “Big Pineapple”.

7 Likes

Despite driving past it every time I visit family, i’d never been to the Big Banana before this year. I was surprised to see that it’s not just about bananas - there’s also a reptile house with a big venomous snake head on the roof.

Plus a hard candy shop where you can watch them make a bunch of different designs - I think the demos are once every hour or two. They made red, black, and yellow patterned lollies for ATSI day.

5 Likes

Get it to fight our giant spider. TVO | Current affairs, documentaries and education

2 Likes

That’s Husky the Muskie, from Kenora, Ontario, sort of a pike on steroids. Twice life size :wink:

I don’t know if they have muskies (muskellunge) in Florida. Someone just caught one in Toronto harbour for the first time in over 30 years.

4 Likes

no muskies in the Keys.
i thought it looked like the fish on a Schmidt beer can, which i believe is a northern pike.
thanks for clearing that up.

2 Likes

Sort of a freshwater barracuda. Eats mostly fish, with the occasional duck, muskrat, or human.

1 Like

lobstercules-the-tick

It’s no Lobstercules.

7 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.