These earplugs present a cooler way to protect your hearing

Hey I know your band! Tell Annalise and Paul that Josh from NYC is thinking of them, and take a listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSWYWAn5xs

Disclaimer: I am not familiar with the war plugs on offer, I have no idea about the quality of response of these earplugs.

The difference in sound quality between high definition earplugs and foam earplugs is amazing. The high fidelity earplugs turns the volume down and compresses the sound to a lower volume. Foam war plugs distort the music and makes everything sound mushy and wrong.

I heartily recommend springing for some good non-distorting high def earplugs for concerts. (But again, I have no idea if that covers the product on offer…)

1 Like

Don’t forget running it over with a giant pickup!

2 Likes

I find that accidentally leaving them in your jeans pocket and running them through the washing machine gets them sparkling clean.

I’m just wondering what sort of earplugs @jwz recommends.

This. Be a conspicuous example. Too many people consider this some sort of macho thing and the more people are wearing the less pressure there will be not to.

2 Likes

The modern bullet-shaped ones hold their shape much much better over repeated uses than the crappy old cylindrical ones. The new kind still get dirty, but I’ve never had them lose their spring. Must be a different kind of foam.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.