These Handmade Custom Bobbleheads Could Be The Best Gift You Give This Year

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/06/these-handmade-custom-bobblehe.html

3 Likes

Call me a bitter War-On-Christmas kind of guy but at $42 how much of that will go to the skilled artisan? Will it include a hidden, scrawled note begging for help from some remote labor camp?

1 Like

That is definitely a valid concern. You could contact them about that. The maker’s ‘about us’ reads:

AllBobbleheads.com is based in Long Island, New York and we have been in the bobble head business since 1998! We are passionate about custom bobbleheads and love nothing more than making our custom bobblehead customers happy!!

In 2015 we made the Inc. List of Fastest Growing Companies ranking #72 in the U.S. and #4 in NY.

We can design one (1) custom bobblehead for you or we can make hundreds or thousands of custom bobbleheads for you. Whatever your custom bobblehead needs are, we can help and look forward to working with you.

• Michael, Stew & Andrew

1200 Shames Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
516-933-8900
info@AllBobbleheads.com

Years ago, we got custom bobbleheads at work. Some are pretty good…others…? Eh. Body type is one of the big issues (at least with the ones we got) as the body is standard and only the head is customized.

I was lucky. Mine turned out pretty good.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.