"They're importing people who want to destroy America" says Libs of TikTok founder in revealing interview

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/25/not-all-cultures-are-equal-theyre-importing-people-who-want-to-destroy-americataylor-lorenzs-revealing-interview-with-libs-of-tiktok-founder.html

9 Likes

She is all of those things at best. Not worst. Dangerous, vapid, willfully ignorant, unrepentant are not in doubt. I’d also add bigoted.
Pretty much the only way this person could get worse is if she personally started hurting children with her hands, instead of her words.

40 Likes

“Not all cultures are equal… They’re importing people who want to destroy America”

“And dammit, that’s my job!”

15 Likes

Based on the track record of conservatives being exposed for committing the exact same acts they build their careers off of condemning, I’d say that’s a strong probability.

18 Likes

Can’t disagree there

11 Likes

Wow. She’s going to be in for a surprise when she finds out the White-Supremacist-Christian-Nationalists hate her almost as much as they hate the people she hates. Talk about willful ignorance.

26 Likes

It’s always that way with eager-beaver kapos like her and Ben Shapiro. They always believe that fascists will make an exception for them despite the fact that anti-Semitism is always at the movement’s rotten core. They always end up learning the hard way that they’re very wrong.

The counter-intuitive aspect of Jewish people like her, like Shapiro, like Netanyahu and his allies, is that they practise a special form of anti-Semitism. In their twisted view, liberal secular Jews (e.g. right-wing boogeyman Soros) are not real Jews but are instead “cultural Marxist” elite puppetmasters, trying to destroy this great God-fearing nation through schemes like the “Great Replacement”.

24 Likes

Getting some strong “But the leopards of the Leopard Face Eating Party won’t eat my face” vibes from that statement.

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure somewhere along the sliding right scale they would just see her as controlled opposition. But maybe that’s leaving the “great replacement theory” and entering into “chemtrails” territory. Which I’m not sure is further down the conspiracy rabbit hole than adrenochrome.

3 Likes

I know I shouldn’t expect consistency from the far-right but:

How is this not exactly what she’s railing against around immigration? People not from a place interfering in that place?

11 Likes

Hang on. I haz a confuse.

Why is it called Libs of Tik Tok?

These people seem generally bad with intentional irony…

4 Likes

Because she aims to expose “woke” “Libs” who are destroying America.

8 Likes

Ahhh, thanks.

3 Likes

Careful there. You know what they say about people who point fingers at others

2 Likes

Like her god-king, she doesn’t realize that “Useful Idiot” is a temporary, not permanent position…

7 Likes

I was wondering that, too. Until GagHalfrunt replied, I’d come up with:

Lotta Ignorant Biases
Loathes Immigrants Broadly
Lying Irrational Butthead

5 Likes

Ok, so the “they” is the libs, who are “bringing over” the immigrants. Are they luring the criminals with some sort of message, or it’s just the tantalizing nature of our country that brings them? And if it’s the latter, then how are “they” bringing the criminals?

Is there a statistic saying that the illegal immigrants (sorry to put it that way, but let’s use the harsh terms of the right here) are really more “criminal”? I know Tr*mp mentioned how they are rapists and criminals, but how does this make sense?

And last of all, why would the libs want the criminals? Wouldn’t that ruin the lib society too?\

I’ll listen once I get to the office and get some work done.

I know this is a ridiculous post. But doesn’t the lack of internal logic slow these people down? (now I’m doing it…saying “these people”).

Lastly…don’t these follks see how the Republicans just killed the border deal? Because Trump said so? (I guess this is easy…that wasn’t a good deal and Tr*mp will fix).

Apologies for rambling early morning post. Time for yoga and Rockford files before I miss my window to get over the hill before the traffic.

4 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

10 Likes

Fucking bigoted piece of racist shit. That’s all I have to say about her.

14 Likes

At least Trump will be dead within a decade, so will McConnell and Grassley etc… We will be saddled with the likes of her and Musk and this new crop for generations to come. This is what I find most discouraging about her, is she and her cohort are just getting started.

4 Likes