"I'm 10-15": the secret CBP Facebook group full of racism, sexism, and jokes about migrant deaths

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/01/im-10-15.html

3 Likes

I’m 10—15 sounds like a group for young adolescents.

I’d hate to be the preteen who unwittingly wanders into that group…

14 Likes

These 9,500 assholes should be forced to pay back all compensation they recieved for their work at CBP; that money should then be spent to ensure the welfare of the migrants. And, for good measure, these dicks’ gun permits should be revoked, and their personal arsenals should be confiscated.

22 Likes

The article is missing some critical information. Specifically, it’s missing the names of all 9500 people who are members of that group. These people should not be allowed to remain anonymous.

37 Likes

The internet!
Where men are men!
Where women and children are FBI agents!

5 Likes

surprise-surprise-surprise

23 Likes

Working to overthrow the US government by force is one of the few things we are NOT free to do in this country. It seems obvious that if this were a “secret page” about how these agents smuggle drugs into the country, it would take the DEA about 30 seconds to figure out who they are and put them in jail.

But whoever is in charge of these yahoos clearly doesn’t give a fuck, in fact they probably encourage it. Nice country we have here, it’d be a shame if something happened to it.

16 Likes

DisappointedNotSurprised

15 Likes

or Roy Moore . . .

4 Likes

Wait, you mean if you take a group of people, and make it their job to other specific groups, they won’t limit their othering to work hours? What???

12 Likes

When an authoritarian gets voted in all the groups that are itching to become SS troops do so. And the border enforcement agencies have wanted that for a long time.

21 Likes

#AbolishICE

47 Likes

This is the kind of thing that immediately comes to mind whenever I hear conservatives claim “the left is consumed with hatred.”

26 Likes

Sounds about right for their emotional IQs. They need a time out.

9 Likes

The right hates people for who they are, and the left hates people for the inhumane choices they make. I’m ok with this.

23 Likes

“ooh, the left is so bigoted, they hate people who want to put children in concentration camps. So much for the tolerant left”

19 Likes

Reason 1243029138574307 why police organizations need as much transparency embedded in them as technologically feasible.

10 Likes

If that’s the case, I don’t want to hear a damn iota of criticism for when a Nazi gets hit in the head with a milkshake. After all, it’s just citizens under stress and acting out, right?

22 Likes

He came to find a date, stayed for the hatred

3 Likes

Yep. When I was 10—15 I needed a babysitter too

1 Like