"I'm 10-15": the secret CBP Facebook group full of racism, sexism, and jokes about migrant deaths

Congresswoman Madeleine Dean was making similar reports (I’m not sure if it was the same facility/tour or another one.)

And suddenly some right-wing media is reporting that a couple (unnamed) CBP officers are claiming that AOC was threatening and “harassing” them during her visit, somehow. (By… yelling at them, I guess? Which, even if true, would seem to be a basic human reaction to witnessing gross human rights violations.) They’re pretty desperate.

“But throwing a milkshake is an act of hate! And hate is what Nazis do! So throwing a milkshake is literally the same as advocating for (and trying to enact) genocide!” (Basically what someone on twitter was arguing today.)

9 Likes

Wait what? I’m “aliens in custody”? How does that make any sense? Babosos.

2 Likes

What’s FB doing about this?

She’s awesome. CBP is garbage.

2 Likes

12 Likes

The fascists have prepared their rebuttal.

probably not true, but I would scream at them too.

8 Likes

Three is unstable and selfish, not necessarily pure malignancy.

I stand corrected if you meant three year old hellspawn…

As I think AOC pointed out, the person who “reported” this incident is the same fake-news peddler who invented the debunked immigrant prayer rug story. They claim two people saw her screaming (which, frankly, she’d be damn well entitled to, it was true) but refuses to say who. CNN was running it as front page news until they modified it with context.05%20AM

10 Likes

That story has been around for years. It’s the “Phantom Hitchhiker” of the far right. “…and when they checked the car in the morning, they found a piece of the Koran stuck in the door…”

7 Likes

Very true, but the woman pushing it hard (and quoted by Trump this time around) is the same woman now pushing AOC conspiracy theories.

8 Likes

@realDonaldTrump, FIND THESE DEMONS AND FIRE THEM, ASAP!:pray:

4 Likes

JSYK, this isn’t Twitter. He doesn’t have an account here (he wouldn’t be able to abide by the TOS if he did), and he wouldn’t fire them, he’d promote rhem and cheer them on, because the man is a racist who calls Nazis good people and uses severe, dehumanizing language whenever he talks about any POC.

11 Likes

Absolutely no one: I’m shocked!

6 Likes

They took down the old site but they have a new group with fewer members. Its closed, but you can still view its 15 administrators names. :wink: https://www.facebook.com/groups/484763321878803/

1 Like

Questions?

4 Likes

I think there’s a word missing there - hate?

Nope. In this case, “other” is a verb

2 Likes

Oh I see - thanks for pointing that out.