This Bluetooth speaker creates a unique listening experience based on where its placed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/23/this-bluetooth-speaker-creates.html

“a must have item for true audiophiles” muahahhahah hahahaha hahahahah haaaahahhahha ahahaha…

7 Likes

It delivers your favorite tunes by turning them into mechanic vibrations of different frequencies

What miraculous technology! It can transform sound - which is mechanical vibrations of different frequencies - into mechanical vibrations of different frequencies!

Pray tell, does it do this by using some kind of electromagnetic solenoid to induce a force which moves a lightweight cone-shaped structure? Truly groundbreaking stuff.

6 Likes

All true audiophiles demand 14 kilobit wireless sound and heavy digital processing.

4 Likes

Can I mount it next to my skullgun?

@boingboingshop, I’ve got a bone you can conduct.

4 Likes

A choice of 3 scientifically-researched colors to match the natural resonance of almost any human aura.

3 Likes

Ah. I remember the “Bone Fone” ads in the back of Omni magazine…

8 Likes
3 Likes

Oh geez, forgot all about those!

I think my parents bought a pair. They were just a pair of lame speakers in a floppy pillow scarf.

Too loud to have as headphones and too meh to really enjoy music from them…

3 Likes

I suspect some witchcraft is also in play here. Dark Arts to be sure.

What if you don’t have bones? Asking for a friend.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.