This is the subway in New York

I suppose the creeps are too antisocial cooperate and play “good guy”-“bad guy.”

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re loners by nature. Same with the flashers and wankers. Thank goodness for small favours.

Unfortunately there are harassers in NYC who do co-operate. The catcalling jamokes usually egg each-other on and the upskirt perv photographers at Union Square (if they’re still around) work together to a certain degree.

http://normalbob.com/tag/union-square-methods-of-a-peeper-peeping-up-girls-skirts-upskirt/

I would have gotten on the train and tried to climb over his scooter, of course he’d probably also punch me or at least push me. In all likelihood I’d just walk away like they did, too tired to care.

1 Like

I have no qualifications; My only experience with the NYC subway system was getting the hell off the island on 9/11 after they restarted service that afternoon. (which was probably a good thing; everyone was quiet and reserved.)

Only if the subway is moving at the speed of light.

2 Likes

The dude claims he walked Bob Dylan on stage. It’s hard to believe, but his story kinda checks out.

He may very well have… my comment was intended as snark, i.e. that his association with the Dead is supposed to be some sort of qualification.

Scooter broken? Pushing it home is so very heavy?

The woman makes a gesture which looks like ‘not again’, though.

No, that’s a physics problem.

2 Likes

The only thing that can stop a bad guy on a motorcycle blocking egress out of a NYC subway car is
a good guy on a motorcycle blocking egress out of a NYC subway car.

2 Likes

Even if he has his headlight on?

1 Like

Especially if it has it’s headlight on :smile:. Or maybe it turns into an astronomy problem then?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.