This is the world's largest deliverable pizza

@jnala wrote:

Uh, your numbers are all messed up

@milsyobtaf must be using a different value for pi(e).

ETA: Higher math is needed to figure out the value of linear crust footage relative to optimal pizza body portions.

2 Likes

Haha, whoops. I read the numbers in the original post backwards. That’s what I get for doing pizza math while hungry.

Let’s try that again. Looks like you’re paying a pretty hefty markup for the sweet delivery vehicle.

Restaurant Square Inches Price Number of Pizzas Cost per Sq Inch
BMaP 2916 $249.99 1 $0.09
Dominos 3850 $199.75 25 $0.05
Pizza Hut 3850 $199.75 25 $0.05
Papa Johns 3080 $199.80 20 $0.06
Little Caesars 3850 $125.00 25 $0.03
2 Likes

Not what I was expecting.

The Deliverator’s car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the asteroid Belt. Unlike a bimbo box or a Burb beater, the Deliverator’s car unloads that power through gaping, gleaming, polished sphincters. When the Deiverator puts the hammer down, shit happens. You want to talk contact patches? Your car’s tires have tiny contact patches, talk to the asphalt in four places the size of your tongue. The Deliverator’s car has big sticky tires with contact patches the size of a fat lady’s thighs. The Deliverator is in touch with the road, starts like a bad day, stops on a peseta.

4 Likes

The Smart Car delivery is disappointing. I will not consider my life complete until I see one delivered by a Peel P50 for a world record double-whammy.

Decades ago, if you lived in the cooler parts of Los Angeles (and had the kind of estate with the room for it) you could get so-so pizza delivered by helicopter.

Couple hundred bucks (in 1970’s money) for a medium two topping or such like. The review (I think it was in Playboy or such) said the pizza was mediocre. Presumably they just ordered it from some local place and fired up the whirlybird.

Apparently, a few years back in some part of Michigan, you could get pizza delivered via jetski.

2 Likes

The other important question is: Is it any good? Because there’s a reason those chain delivery pizza places are cheap - their pizzas are mediocre at best. I’d happily pay twice as much for a better tasting pizza. (I recently went to Rocco’s in Seattle, very expensive - $36 bucks for a very large pie, and it was WORTH EVERY PENNY - best pizza I’ve had in decades. Quality matters)

1 Like

This sucker is wide. I wonder how they avoid lateral slippage of the weighty cheese as they turn it on its side to get through a doorway.

2 Likes

…also the Secret Service codename for Chris Christie.

1 Like

Glad you ran the numbers on this. You can get better pizza at a cheaper price. Even oing by what I recall from a great, Brooklyn neighborhood pizzeria Sicilian with a few toppings, you get a great slice for lower $$.

But do the Nazis like it?

They may win on size, but pizzaria batepapo sure beats them on style!

B1UrzFdIMAAgMbE
CBl7YjeWgAEnK_W

1 Like

I can’t decided if they are amazing or just wrong.

3 Likes

It’s not so bad if you use a knife and fork

ducks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.