Ikea makes pizza table that looks like the little plastic table inside pizza boxes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/12/ikea-makes-pizza-table-that-lo.html

2 Likes

Ahhh late stage capitalism, you never fail…

3 Likes

2 Likes

They missed the chance to show it on top of a pizza rug

13 Likes

This will be just the thing to have, next time someone decides to break the world’s record for largest pizza and delivery box together.

2 Likes

That? Oh, that’s where I eat pizza.

2 Likes

When I was a kid there was a dough ball in the middle. We would fight over who gets the dough ball. Plastic bits like this are so incredibly wasteful.

3 Likes

Camera slowly zooms out to reveal that PIZZA-EATING FRIENDS are themselves unknowingly standing in the middle of a HUGE PIZZA about to be consumed by RAVENOUS GIANTS.

Rod Sterling: “Submitted for your consideration…”

10 Likes

My local pizzeria puts a couple of pickled pepperoncini in the middle. Works for all but the roughest pizza maneuvers.

2 Likes

It’s turtles pizzas all the way down.

1 Like

Where I grew up, we called those plastic pizza box tripods “Barbie tables”. Yet Barbie is too tall to sit at one? (Logic never gets in the way of teenage imaginations.)

2 Likes

It’s a side table for the sofa. It has to be low because her knees don’t bend. It’s also where she sets her binder clip purse.

3 Likes

It’s funny to me that you’ve used an image of an item for sale in a virtual world to demonstrate the pizza rug.

1 Like

Then bake a really tiny pizza and put it on top of the little pizza table in the pizza box.

It’s big and little pizzas and tables all the way down.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Want.

Want!

Want!!

1 Like

First, my mother used a pizza saver to help furnish the miniature house she built years ago.

Second, most of the pizza savers I see these days are triangular. It just doesn’t seem right…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.