This little koala wouldn't stop crying after another koala bullied it out of a tree

Originally published at: This little koala wouldn't stop crying after another koala bullied it out of a tree | Boing Boing

5 Likes

He’s totally milkin’ it for the camera!

12 Likes

Koalas are adorable as hell but sound annoying.

7 Likes

Poor chap’s having a bad day.

5 Likes

It’s a good thing Koalas can’t buy guns.

5 Likes

Not for lack of trying
tumblr_mkjxh9LV491r5gkxho1_500

10 Likes

Of course it tugs on my heartstrings but let’s not kid ourselves, they would knife us all if they got half the chance.

img_1998

8 Likes

When drop bears attack…

8 Likes

Koalas make some of the creepiest sounds. Their growls and roars are enough to put Cannibal Corpse to shame.

9 Likes

When I played the video my wife came running out of her room and was kinda ticked at me for the koala freaking her out.

7 Likes

Even Patrick Stewart isn’t safe.

7 Likes

Crikey - I’ve been deceived by all those Qantas commercials!
:fearful:

7 Likes

Like most animals, they look cute and adorable in pictures, but when you dig a bit you find that they are in fact complete arseholes. That whole “nature red in tooth and claw” thing.

5 Likes

That other koala sounds like he’s putting on the Barry White mating call.

2 Likes

No one’s even mentioned Chlamydia yet. Sorry, had to be done.

4 Likes

In the grand scheme of things, koalas have been kicked out of way too many trees and their habitat is constantly shrinking, especially after the recent bushfires.

Go ahead and scream your little heart out, koala. You deserve it.

13 Likes

Translation:
Why the fark are you just standing there filming this?! Do something! You suck!!

3 Likes

Is this some sort of “get out, kid, you’re on your own now” thing?

2 Likes

Indeed, I’m glad that the camera panned up to show the large Kola; I thought that the Evil Dead were on their way.

1 Like

Keep in mind their diet of poisonous eucalyptus leaves has to slowly ferment in their gut to have any nutritional value. They are all constantly hangry and pickled on terpenes.

5 Likes