This man is going to prison for bizarre "grocery-licking" Covid hoax

Originally published at: This man is going to prison for bizarre "grocery-licking" Covid hoax | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I said I was going to use it a lot, and here it is again, all cued up as required.

3 Likes

Play stupid games…

11 Likes

Now, why shouldn’t the same logic that led to this conviction put Trump in prison?

23 Likes

And people laugh when I say that I’m still doing grocery-wiping theater.

4 Likes

I wonder how many lists he’s now on in addition to serving time in prison. Almost certain I’d guess that even after his prison sentence is over he’s not going to be able to fly anywhere.

3 Likes

“Bro! Bro! It’s a prank!”

4 Likes

7 Likes

It makes me wonder what his sentence would have been had his last name been Peters.

1 Like

It makes me wonder what his sentence would have been had he had an good lawyer.

(Although, for all we know, he had past offenses, which would make his sentence more intelligible.)

1 Like

He’ll serve a considerable more amount of time than seditionists who attacked the capital with the intent of overturning democracy. All because he may have caused (through his, admitted, asshole behavior) a small possible hit on the profits of a business that could have pretty easily identified these claims as false. Guess we understand a little bit better how our justice system aligns.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.