This Sakura Pigma pen set is great for drawing and writing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/26/this-sakura-pigma-pen-set-is-g.html

1 Like

Just bought a bunch of the 1mm Pigmas to do a visual capture of a workshop next week. By far the best black markers I’ve used (esp with Tombow brushpens).

3 Likes

It’s not a slow news day. Any chance we could get some acknowledgment of the right-wing militia murdering protesters while cops ignore them, in addition to the constant ads and posts about beer and banana sandwiches?

3 Likes

I have plenty of other sources for breaking news.

I come to BoingBoing for “beer and banana sandwiches.”

2 Likes

I just got a Sakura Pigma set, myself. Like, no fooling, it arrived yesterday. I had been using the Staedler pigment liner to ink fine lines (.05), and I really liked its smooth play and crisp results. The Staedler finally gave out, so I thought I’d broaden my horizons. You’re right about the price; it made an experiment with an untried (on my part) brand affordable and less daunting. Playing around with the Sakura Pigma, the play and flow seem stiffer, but l wonder if there’s a breaking in period. (Maybe the User has to be broken in, tho. Old dog, new tricks, etc.)

1 Like

I really like the drawing of the suspicious catface in that collection of doodles. It looks like someone has stolen its beer and banana sandwiches.

1 Like

You know what else is really great? An air fryer in your kitchen.

1 Like

For me, BB is a major source for news (after Pacifica Radio). I appreciate getting solid information & editorials about not-so-wonderful things, & the wonderful people standing up to change them. To me BB & the BBS are also a source of thoughtful comment from people I respect (mostly) & solidarity in a terrible time. After all, you can’t have a unicorn chaser without something to chase. Thank you all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.