This video of a guy throwing stuff without looking is ridiculously satisfying

[Read the post]

This sort of thing was a recurring segment on a Japanese variety show:

2 Likes

What a failure! Doesnā€™t he know that heā€™s destroyed his credibility by videoing in portrait?

1 Like

How about the Sigourney Weaver accidental basketball shot from Alien Resurrection?

6 Likes

You donā€™t know what ā€œridiculousā€ means. Either that or youā€™ve passively accepted the new, corrupted, incorrrect use of the word. Either way, itā€™s terrible.

1 Like

Except that heā€™s uploaded it to like, the only place on the web that has an embedded player that does portrait orientation.

Never seen that before.

2 Likes

Needs explosions

1 Like

Thatā€™s a ridiculously unfair criticism.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot more variation in A Normal Day.

1 Like

Congratulations! You got a hole-in-302!

He most certainly is looking.

Reminds me of a trick I did at work which took weeks of practiceā€¦ the sinks in the restroom had those ā€˜in the wallā€™ trash cans, and there were two sets, one on each side of the room. I practiced and practiced, when alone, throwing the paper towel into the one behind me until I could do it 8 out of 10 times (yes, I used the mirror). Then one day a coworker was washing his hands next to me and I pulled it off! The look on his face was worth all the effort!

Non-combat superpowers.

I donā€™t know whether youā€™re with me or against me, but I guess I donā€™t care.

Butā€¦ itā€™s still played on my non-vertical computer screenā€¦

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.