Tiny finger hands for your finger hands

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/14/tiny-finger-hands-for-your-fin.html

1 Like

Paging Cyriak, white courtesy telephone please…

7 Likes

fingers-500px

8 Likes
3 Likes

Okay. For anyone feeling the very strong urge (as I did – but caught in time, then staunched) to link this latest cheesy silliness to the latest generation(s), then please recall these: Ant Farms; Troll Dolls; Pet Rocks; etc.

1 Like

Hm. Where is this from?

Maybe there’s a video of the original Spongebob out there somewhere, but I’m partial to this one.

2 Likes

Doctor Strange.

2 Likes

Mucho gracias!

1 Like

Well, somebody has to make the obvious comment. “What about finger hands for your finger hands’ finger hands?” But unfortunately these finger hand’s finger hands’ fingers don’t appear separate enough :frowning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Heathen, cover up those naked hands

5 Likes

IMPORTANT WARNING

If you don’t live in North America you can’t buy from Archie McPhee directly, and the finger hands you can source online are wildly variable in price and documentation. It might seem like a good deal to buy the pack of 5, because you would assume it had an assortment of left and right hands, but if you then discover it’s FIVE GODDAMN LEFT HANDS then you’ll end up buying the more expensive matched pair anyway and then you’ve spent more time and money than you should to have one right and six left finger hands. SO BE WARNED.

(Katya Zamolodchikova made me realise that having zero finger hands wasn’t going to work for me)

2 Likes

it’s finger hands all the way down.

1 Like

My granddaughter likes squirrels so I gave her the finger puppet from Archie McPhee for Christmas.

She was terrified.

8 Likes

“First-choice for all your fractal fondling frivolities”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.