Tiny Hand: free font based on Trump's unusual handwriting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/21/tiny-hand-free-font-based-on.html

3 Likes

I don’t know why but I assumed someone had written that for him.

5 Likes
  1. Very nicely done
  2. Perfect name
  3. Won’t use because I don’t want yet another reminder of that man
13 Likes

As a font, its actually pretty cool. Looks very street/comic book like.

5 Likes

It’s amazing how spot-on those Tom the Dancing Bug comics are: Trump writes exactly how I would expect Calvin to write.

His random switching back and forth between uppercase and lowercase really demonstrates his instability, while his insistence on using thick sharpies is obviously due to a deep insecurity. How can anyone deny that he is very much a toddler?

8 Likes

This should be the default font for his tweets.

3 Likes

Yeah, given the source I’m kind of mad it looks as good as it does.

3 Likes

especially with the diaper

https://www.politicalflare.com/2019/09/insider-claims-trump-wears-adult-diapers-due-to-incontinence-from-repeated-stimulant-abuse/

3 Likes

Exactly. Sorry, nope. There are thousands of free to use fonts out there, and I’ll use any of them – even Comic Sans – before I use this.

The sooner he’s in the rear view mirror of history, the happier I’ll be; provided we are on a better road at that point.

(edit) I do get the humor, and how much it’ll irk him if it’s ever brought to his attention. I just refuse to use it. It’s like using a Nazi helmet as a soup bowl. There are better options.

2 Likes

“Looks good on paper, doesn’t work”

Hey, I could install it on my Pi word clock.

Nope.

1 Like

9 Likes

This makes me rather uncomfortable. Looks way too close to my handwriting and I don’t like it.
At least I don’t usually do mine in sharpie.

There’s probably a complicated sounding latin name for the kind of cognitive dissonance we get caught up in, when the art is this much more satisfactory than the artist.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.