Today’s newest sexual assaulter: Al Franken

I saw it. Have you ever heard of someone taking a photo and “re-contextualizing” it to suit their agenda ? Like, for instance, when the Romney campaign chopped up and edited Obama’s comments to create the Frankenstinian “You didn’t build that” scam ?

We don’t know if that wasn’t a pic of a bunch of comedy writers or anything else, indulging in some currently-ULTRA-taboo horseplay. I’ll wait for some substantiated evidence - And, yes, it’s because I have a harder time believing that somebody like Franken would do something like that.

But, if he did - Then out the fucking door with him. No favorites on EITHER side. - If for no other reason than that’s EXACTLY how the current crop of degenerate republicans play the game. The old “WE-can-but-YOU-can’t” tactic. I HATE that tactic and the gutless fuckers that wallow in it.

Just be sure that this is REAL, and not a hit job concocted by somebody who wants to get rid of a liberal Dem who sits on a lot of consumer-protection and investigative committees. Remember, if you will, what was revealed about the infidelities of damn near EVERY senator who was buddying up with Ken Starr.