Toilets with Threatening Auras

Are we sure this one doesn’t go to Azkaban?

6 Likes

Why do people store new toilet rolls stacked next to the toilet. Should a man miss his target (by the law of averages this does happen) he might soak the new rolls. When this happens we are left with urine soaked toilet rolls.

Why do people do this? For the love of god why?!?

1 Like

I would queue to use this one

3 Likes

Here, especially in the countryside toilets in the basement or garage are common, normally are the hole in the floor model, but nearby there is a sink or a shower, and have a door, normally a steel door or a cheap door anyway.

Toilet over elevator shaft.

13 Likes

I don’t get why men insist on standing up. Sit down! You get a nice rest. And make sure you never pee on you clothes, the seat or the floor, while giving the middle finger to the patriarchy. Win-win-win!

5 Likes

Man sits down.
Misdirects.
Hits bottom of toilet seat.
Spills over floor and pants.

(So I’ve heard.)

4 Likes

Something about the standing position helps empty the bladder and associated plumbing.

I’m not too surprised to learn that the patriarchy is watching me while I pee.

3 Likes

Weren’t they even more likely to back up if another 12 foot or so lower down? Ok so at some point serious backing up will get to any height… but this seems a bit, umm… self-fulfilling (a bit like the toilets themselves).

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with the one of the pit toilet illuminated by flashlight. It looks like one of the more modern pit toilets found in every Minnesota State Park. (OK, maybe that one was a bit less clean, but still.)

Now, the old wooden ones that are infested with flies lucky enough to have escaped the voluminous spider webbing, those are a bit creepy at midnight.

3 Likes

You understand that he likes it, right?

1 Like

I assume it’s the urine haze rainbow that’s supposed to be creepy…

2 Likes

I grew up in NY suburbs, and have lived in Boston, Los Angeles, and now live in Pittsburgh. One thing I have noticed about Pittsburgh is that people from the Burgh tend to think things are unique to Pittsburgh when they are really not. A good example is the Pittsburgh left when driving; Also know as the Jersey left where I grew up on the boarder of NY and NJ. Or saving a parking spot that you just dug out with a lawn or folding chair…which will happen where ever it snows and has city parking.

So, my question is, are these basement toilets unique to Pittsburgh? Or do other older cities have them as well?

2 Likes

Oh god. How can i un-know that?

3 Likes

Copious amounts of alcohol and avoid taking any job with Russian intelligence.

1 Like

Great idea! That elevator shaft will take years to fill up.

6 Likes

Kinda like how the Baltimore Doorbell isn’t unique to Baltimore

Ok google doesn’t bring up anything but Ring brand surveillance doorbells in my search. What’s a Baltimore doorbell?