Toilets with Threatening Auras

Nope. Wouldn’t go in there. Or GO in there. Just nope.

1 Like

When instead of walking up to someone’s house and ringing the doorbell like a normal person, you sit in your IROC-Z and lean on the horn a couple times.

Mostly extinct due to the invention of the cell phone.

3 Likes

It reminds me of this
I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t let you pee here.

2 Likes

With my blurry eyes I mis-read the headline as: Toilets with Threatening Anus

• took me a while to finally click through
2 Likes

I mean… that’s kind of the whole concept to begin with. What toilet doesn’t involve a threatening anus somewhere?

3 Likes

Being a furry I reset that pic being threatening! I find that quite non-threatening and awesome.

Hmm. “Pittsburgh Left” just sounds greedy and selfish. Here in the UK you don’t get right of way when turning right at traffic lights. You should, however, give way at a mini-roundabout when going straight on to someone turning right. Because they’re coming from your right. Why the second contradicts the first I don’t know.

It’s absolutely kind an ass move. I never do it. You are essentially cutting off the driver coming toward you and asking for trouble. It also means you are jumping to go the second it turns green increasing you chance of getting t-boned by the other guy trying to beat the yellow light coming perpendicular to you. Bad news all around.

A good meet-cute doesn’t just happen without a little planning you know.

2 Likes

“Urine Haze Rainbow” is my new art-punk band name.

2 Likes

So it’s a…

2 Likes

It’s taken me a while to learn that the real Pittsburgh Left is letting the first car take the left when there is a line of cars behind you. It’s a kindness that is taken as aggression, which is somehow appropriate.

I have no problem with letting the first car take the left if there’s a line of cars behind me and a line of cars behind them. What I do have a problem with is them automatically taking the left, even though there are no cars behind me and there’s a pedestrian trying to cross.

1 Like

That’s fair. That was my problem with the Pittsburgh Left when I first learned about it. People assume that it’s going to be given, or just outright take it regardless. It’s a courtesy, not a right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.