Tom the Dancing Bug: What we imagined climate change deniers would say...

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2023/07/19/tom-the-dancing-bug-what-we-imagined-climate-change-deniers-would-say.html

12 Likes

Nah, I pretty much know that was exactly what they were going to say. We’ve been listening to these morons for years now.

Heck, we had a denialist on here just the other day doing the whole “my galaxy brain sees the epochs” schtick.

27 Likes

I want my Electric Vegan Soy Beans!!

30 Likes

Is that a new K-Pop band? Would listen.

10 Likes

7t2ci7

12 Likes
9 Likes

At this point the denialists should have electric carnivorous soy beans. Call the breeding program Project Triffid.

8 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

7 Likes

I always figured, when the climate change shit undeniably hit the fan, one of two things would happen with all the deniers: either they’d already be dead, or they’d acknowledge how wrong they were. I hadn’t counted on option three… Pure wishful thinking on my part.

11 Likes

Sorry, I think we can be quite sure that humans can deny anything. Especially when it’s about accepting responsibility.

Shaggy It Wasnt Me GIFs | Tenor

7 Likes

Yeah, I really didn’t anticipate the ability of people to deny the nose on their own face. Having covid denialists still denying covid while literally in the hospital dying of it was a real shock, I can tell you. I expect this will continue for the climate change denialists, even as their homes are underwater.

8 Likes

I’m almost afraid to say this, because it’s likely already happened, but how long before RWNJs are claiming we can’t teach about climate change because it makes some people feel guilty about it.

10 Likes

If only we hadn’t been so mean when we were trying to stop people from making the planet uninhabitable. I’m sure we’ll see “both sides” being blamed for this.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.