Top 1000 asked questions in Google and their cost per click value

It really tells a story…if you read it like beats from a Great American Novel as a linear narrative from top to bottom…

5 Likes

Here are the ones I unambiguously know the answer to/how to do.

Where do I collect my $86.38?

3 Likes

Why would “how to give a good blow job” be worth so much less than “how to suck dick” at $3.44?

3 Likes

Quantity over quality?

1 Like

*Realisation dawns

I honestly thought it was about jumping OVER cars. Hey, it’s a weird web out there.

Brilliant! I love the image of the protagonist on his deathbed, desperately trying to hack someone’s Facebook page and unlock his iPhone.

(Wait: people are searching to UNLOCK iPhones? Maybe they mean jailbreak?)

1 Like

I see the list differently. Must be auto updating.

I got this for #7, which I love that not only someone, but 555000 people are asking Google.

1 Like

I was going to point out the exact same thing, and it makes me question this whole spreadsheet. The 17th most-asked question in the whole world has a misspelling of “circle?” And so many more people as for the “area of a cirlce” than the “area of a circle” that the latter doesn’t even show up?

I wonder if somebody took similar results and synthesized them into one title that reflected them…and just so happened to misspell “circle”.

shrug

who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?

2 Likes

keyboard discussions ensues

Also, 1445.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.