Top CIA lawyer made criminal referral to Justice on whistleblower's Trump-Ukraine complaint

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/04/cia-criminal.html

5 Likes

Has the DOJ ever prosecuted a president?

I’m gonna say … no

And Bill Barr is not the guy who is gonna break that precedent

13 Likes

As long as the House breaks Bill Barr for acting as Biff’s personal attorney in this matter, I’m good.

20 Likes

Hope Trump Criminal Org. has there fun, cause the gravy train is coming to an end.

5 Likes

It may be necessary to impeach Bob Barr first. This is dereliction of duty, at minimum.

18 Likes

Questions? Really? Isn’t it obvious?

11 Likes

Fecklessness may win the day where the House is concerned. Where is their enforcement arm? Another useless subpoena? (laughter ensues at White House)

Trump’s answer to Schiff:

2 Likes

This is forcing a change of reality, and knowing that nobody will call you on it, even if you do it on TV.

For example:

3 Likes

we got him this time for sure

2 Likes

Slippery bastard.

He has changed the parameters of reality. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Dante%20abandon

Not feeling opto today.

2 Likes

I think the best rebuke to Bill Barr would be to repudiate the unitary executive.

1 Like

I don’t know. Everyone should read the comment stream attached to this article at Common Dreams. Seems a bunch of people have no belief that any impeachment inquiry is actually taking place. I was a bit taken aback. Like to know what you folks think. Can use your BBS log-in:

looks like Callmeskeptical has been stirring the shit for three or four years now.

2 Likes

There may be a concerted effort by trolls on that site to undermine things. Maybe they’re infested with Facetapo goons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.