Toronto cops confirm video of Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack and making racist remarks

Video Leaked:

Rob Fordā€™s going to need a new campaign anthem then. Hereā€™s a suggestion (NSFW):

Unless the video camera used to capture the event has the ability to do remote chemical analysis, thereā€™s really no way to definitively know whether the pipe in question contained crack.

But a good prosecuting attorney would argue that if the mayor takes a hit, you must not acquit.

2 Likes

I donā€™t actually care if he gets convicted of anything. I donā€™t support prosecution for drugs, mostly.

However, I do want him to lose his job. If appalling incompetence, brutish bullying and outright homophobia combined with poor bashing and anti-immigrant lunacy wonā€™t do it, then perhaps smoking a crack pipe and hanging out with gangsters will.

4 Likes

Well, they are still gangsters, so Iā€™m not too surprised about the killing and all. But in my head, the murderer said something like ā€œSowrry, buddy, but Iā€™m aboot to shoot you. I hope you donā€™t mind,ā€ before he did the deed.

Unicorn Chaser please?

Jumpinā€™ Jeebus! He looks mid-50ā€™s.

There is no law against smoking crack in Canada. Itā€™s illegal to possess it, but not to smoke it (I know, I donā€™t entirely get it either).

There is no point in discussing criminal charges, this is all about his credibility as a mayor. He had plenty of opportunity to say, ā€œIf someone has a video of me smoking something from a glass pipe, it was not crack I was smokingā€ months ago. Instead he said, ā€œI canā€™t comment on a video that may not exist.ā€

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.