Trailer for new Alanis Morissette documentary that she hates because of its "salacious agenda"

Originally published at: Trailer for new Alanis Morissette documentary that she hates because of its "salacious agenda" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

There are those in this world that will attempt to monetize your trauma for their own gain, be careful who you divulge with & trust with this information. Experience tells me so.

15 Likes

I highly recommend her words+music audiobook. Mixing her powerful story with her powerful music is a great combination.

5 Likes

Does the director realize who they are messing with?

25 Likes

Has Klayman been uninvited?

Fun fact - she is an imaginary friend on the show The Great North.

9 Likes

A brilliant cover of hers:

4 Likes

Unless and until Alanis apologizes to the English language for her systemic and diabolical
misuse/abuse of the word “ironic”, I have no time to feel the slightest bit of any sympathy for her.

1 Like

I think you mean “systematic” here. :wink:

8 Likes

I think you need to google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=systemic

1 Like

I did.

3 Likes

Good.

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Get rekt english!

2 Likes

The number of people triggered by a song is astounding…

2 Likes

If KK broke the internet with her body proportions and willingness to model, Alanis should then be remembered as the fearsome pop-rock enchantress who singlehandedly felled the english language with “irony” before it was cool to break things ironically.

4 Likes

alanis-grin-dogma

ETA:

Also… Not like she’s the only musician to use words incorrectly…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.