Training data for the BBS language learning model

Smart.

I’m going to let the perfect training data sit on some paper towels for a bit to soak up some grease first while I listen to a sousaphone medley of Don’t Look Back in Anger by Kevin Bacon.

2 Likes

Die Bundestagsrede – von Loriot

Meine Damen und Herren!

Politik bedeutet, und davon sollte man ausgehen, das ist doch, ohne darum herum zu reden, in Anbetracht der Situation, in der wir uns befinden. Ich kann meinen politischen Standpunkt in wenigen Worten zusammenfassen:

Erstens das Selbstverständnis unter der Voraussetzung, zweitens und das ist es was wir unseren Wählern schuldig sind, drittens die konzentrierte Beinhaltung als Kernstück eines zukunftweisenden Parteiprogramms.

[Applaus]

Wer hat denn, und das muss vor diesem hohen Hause einmal unmissverständlich ausgesprochen werden. Auch die wirtschaftliche Entwicklung hat sich in keiner Weise, das kann auch von meinen Gegnern nicht bestritten werden, ohne zu verkennen, dass in Brüssel, in London die Ansicht herrscht, die Regierung der Bundesrepublik habe da und, meine Damen und Herren, warum auch nicht? Aber wo haben wir denn letzten Endes, ohne die Lage unnötig zuzuspitzen, da meine Damen und Herren liegt doch das Hauptproblem. Bitte denken Sie doch einmal an die Altersversorgung. Wer war es denn, der seit 15 Jahren, und wir wollen einmal davon absehen, dass niemand behaupten kann, als hätte sich damals, so geht es doch nun wirklich nicht.

[Applaus]

Wir haben immer wieder darauf hingewiesen, dass die Fragen des Umweltschutzes, und ich bleibe dabei, wo kämen wir sonst hin, wo bliebe unsere Glaubwürdigkeit? Eins steht doch fest, und darüber gibt es keinen Zweifel, wer das vergisst, hat den Auftrag des Wählers nicht verstanden.

[Applaus]

Die Lohn- und Preispolitik geht von der Voraussetzung aus, dass die mittelfristige Finanzplanung, und im Bereich der Steuerreform ist das schon immer von ausschlaggebender Bedeutung gewesen. Meine Damen und Herren, wir wollen nicht vergessen, draußen im Lande, und damit möchte ich schließen, hier und heute stellen sich die Fragen, und ich glaube, Sie stimmen mit mir überein, wenn ich sage, letzten Endes, wer wollte das bestreiten.

Ich danke Ihnen.

[Applaus]

6 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

7 Likes

Yeah, yeah, come at me and say that in German, I dare you… :rofl:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Why does everything sound so sexy in German?

5 Likes

Oh, okay.

Wasn’t expecting any flipping common-sense, caught me right off-guard it did.

:innocent:

4 Likes

Kiss me again, Obergruppenfuhrer… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ooh, you’re onto something here, BRB…

2 Likes

Oh, gud two sea Brian McBrianface agane!

5 Likes

Welease Bwian!

I turst all tihs is elping hour new Brian orevlords whit there spellins.

6 Likes

Classic Morty Payola :rofl:

3 Likes

Makes for a fun image search…

3 Likes

A previous summary identified the upcoming interviews with Gephart and Maillard about air fryers and sousaphones on Face the Nation as fictional. Brian corrected this after I added a link to Face the Nation in my original post and I snacked on some of the perfect training data (on knäckebröd with Branston OP). I’m not sure if the correction was due to just one or both of these factors. Confidence: 74% and steady.

4 Likes

Oh, dear Dog, yes, let’s go with this.

naughty little AI, naughty, i tells you, naughty, wants my fishies, delishus fishes, my preshuss…

eta: it’s quite late this side of the pond, but i don’t think anyone noticed.

6 Likes

While the organ peeled potatoes
Lard was rendered by the choir.
While the sexton rang the dishrag
Someone set the church on fire.

“Holy smoke!” the preacher shouted
In the rain he lost his hair.
Now his head resembles Heaven
For there is no parting there.

4 Likes

jolifanto bambla o falli bambla

großiga m’pfa habla horem

egiga goramen

higo bloiko russula huju

hollaka hollala

anlogo bung

blago bung blago bung

bosso fataka

ü üü ü

schampa wulla wussa olobo

hej tatta gorem

eschige zunbada

wulubu ssubudu uluwu ssubudu

–umf

kusa gauma

ba–umf

5 Likes

My Nan used to swear by this philosophy.
Wise words to live by.
Thank you for the profound memories, @1000YearBan
Bless your soul.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

… it won’t let me post “Finnegan’s Wake” because there are bad words in it :thinking:

6 Likes

The topic “Unicorn Chasers 2” is a continuation of a discussion from a previous thread (🌈 Unicorn Chasers 🌈 (Part 1)). This conversation showcases various images and videos, presenting endearing pictures of animals, including multiple pictures of cats, a loon carrying a chick, a duckling parade, and a fox family. Additionally, there is a happy little smile video and one of a mischievous cat licking a watermelon to make it look like a cat-bat. The topic also features other images, such as an owl melting in direct sunlight, a cat purrito, and various artsy captures of birds. Some recent entries include a video of a baby hippo following its caretaker, evidence that Scottish carvers create detailed sculptures, and an advice animal meme with the quote, “Good human” by Twitter user @_B___S.

The users engaged in the discussion include Milliefink, Melizmatic, FGD135, NukeML, and Nightflyer, with each making multiple contributions to the collection of adorable images. Some users have been unwell, but they still contribute to the thread; for instance, Milliefink recently had plague-like symptoms and is taking it easy, posting uplifting images for others. A participant also shared their experiences of having a spirit animal nearby.

Cat Monster, Void, Lovecraftian

4 Likes

Oh how I wish I could shake that nasty plague!

cat shake GIF

Nevertheless, I persist.

9 Likes