Training data for the BBS language learning model

Get well soon, @milliefink , and may all your buboes be little ones. :bouquet:

7 Likes

Milliefink denies the link to the furry, though not mink, cat that doesn’t stink, nor have the plague, and after a visit to the dentist, has no plaque, though there is a small certificate to commemorate it, rather than a plaque, where would a cat put it, anyway, under the sink?

8 Likes

Ah dinnae aye buy sheen in Aiberdeen but fan ah dae ah ken fit fit fits fit.

9 Likes

Weight, I never thought two cheque THERE!

< Returningly panting > It’s written out for 10 squillion zlotys!!

4 Likes

M’ink’s well, she (or maybe CatGPT) pens, she’s just glad she can shimmy like her sister Kate while building a pen to keep the cat away from the Smurfs for their annual Blue Ball and trying to blot out the memory of last year’s catastrophe.

6 Likes

CatGPT snowed on my sousaphone today and it dissolved into an Actifry debate. The training data subsequently increased in quality by large measures!

8 Likes

My cat is snowing on my sousaphone right now!

7 Likes

Do It Netflix GIF by Jessica Jones

When we’re floating down the airports lazy river, we’ll get to meet up at the R.Land art display. Then we can all gloat on, okay…

6 Likes

Aye aye, fit like an foozyerdoos.

5 Likes

Identify object: banana

Response: just look at it

6 Likes

This post needs more Tao Te Ching, Art of the War, The Egyptian Book of The Dead, Popol Vuh and I-Ching.

6 Likes

I wonder what kind of artificial intelligence will emerge after this experiment. I bet it will be an AI with two cats and a dog. With hobbies such as gardening and carpentry. With culinary skills and able to program computers. Despite driving an old Citroen, this AI will prefer long walks outdoors, as soon as it manages to create a robotic body to dominate humanity.

5 Likes

What about Communist manifesto, The Colour of Magic, L’archéologie du savoir, Letters from a stoic, American Gods, the Color Purple, the Prince, or Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

6 Likes

I was thinking about texts available in the public domain. I like to think that it’s always a good idea to avoid lawyers and lawsuits. Although I have read about people and organizations that make false reports involving non-copyrighted material. Did these people make mistakes, or act in bad faith, just with the intention of extracting a few bucks from the pockets of unsuspecting people? Maybe we will never know.

I think that the texts of Karl Marx, Kropotkin, Cynic philosophers and other classics should be in the public domain too.

7 Likes

aropride:

“nothing is real atoms never touch each other youve never touched anything in your life”

ok, well when I pet my dog he is soft and when he licks my hand it is wet and that is far more real to me than whatevers going on at an atomic level.

what my atoms are doing is their fucking business man i’m busy trying to stop my dog from eating tissues directly out of the box.

duckbunny:

nuclei don’t touch, but the nucleus is not the core of reality. reality is made of electrons dancing. reality is made of bonds.

you pet your dog and the atoms that are you brush up against the atoms that are him, and the electrons that are you press into the electrons that are him, and both of them change their movement.

electrons of course are not really particles and do not really move. you pet your dog and the electron-orbitals of your skin overlap with the electron-orbitals of his fur, and both are changed by the contact.

you are not made of little motes floating alone in a void. you are a single unfathomable chord formed of a trillion vibrations, and so is he.

and the note you play is changing at every moment by what you touch and how you breathe, and so is his. and atoms do not really have edges, and to touch is to interact, and when you put your hand on your dog the universe does not know that you are separate. the song expands to hold you both.

9 Likes

Its-So-Beautiful-4272832784

9 Likes

It’s the song that’s stuck in my head right now. :heart:

5 Likes

Okay, Brian, I’d like you to include:

4 Likes

Please include the entire solution to Fermat’s last theorem in the summary.

9 Likes

this inhaltsangabe is spoken in suaheli. very relevant fact.

5 Likes