Transgender Awareness - Positive News and Stories

I just loved this scathing attack on the TER assholes trying to claim Sir Terry as one of their own and Emmet Asher-Perrin is having none of that nonsense.

You can’t have Sir Terry. He’s ours.

12 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Okay, I had to stop at 12 minutes because I haven’t read Monstrous Regiment and that made me go “right, that’s it, I can’t remember when I stopped reading his books but now I’m going to have to catch up with them all”.

See y’all in the whatcha reading thread. I’ll be reading Terry.

13 Likes

Always a good use of time!

13 Likes
13 Likes

Good for her!

7 Likes

Cross posted in Brexit. Love the language suggestion.

eschatonblog.com

The Start Of An Ever Closer Union

Terf Island rediscovers the joys of uniform standards accepted by a broad geographic area. Business leaders had said that forcing them to m…

“ We can have our own standards! that no one else will accept.

Obviously the goal was to not actually maintain the same high stafety standards, becasuse Regulation Is Bad, but when the consequence is France won’t let you sell your shit…”

-TERF Island? Chef’s kiss!

8 Likes

Congrats to Kylie Sonique, the first Trans contestant to win on an American version of Ru Paul’s Drag Race:

11 Likes

Spoilers!

6 Likes

10 Likes

“ Several factors have been found to reduce suicide thoughts and attempts. These include, but are not limited to, access to gender-affirming care, family support and acceptance, acceptance in religious communities, and social support.”

Shocking results, I know. Marginalization, disparaging and preventing access to care don’t improve people’s lives.

14 Likes

A personal positive, not news or anything.
Yesterday my 4 year old asked her dad “is your boss a girl, a boy, neither, or both?”
I was very happy.

16 Likes

That’s very encouraging; good on you as a parent.

11 Likes

ds9-quark-shocked

I marvel at how this very basic thing still seems to elude so many people… Why is it so hard for so many people to just be kind…

12 Likes

Cross-post…

3 Likes

Deja Alvarez could become the first out trans Latina member of the Pennsylvania House

13 Likes
16 Likes
17 Likes

So handsome! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes