Trevor Noah exposes the mounting Biden 'scandals' that are horrifying the GOP

Ah, apparently a bit of presidential mythology (and unfortunately one steeped in racism):
Here’s an interesting article on presidents and possum consumption:
https://blogs.loc.gov/folklife/2019/09/politics-and-possum-feasts-presidents-who-ate-opossums/

5 Likes

I can’t believe they’ve stooped to insulting the appearance of a rescue dog! I mean, spreading false and dangerous information that leads to the downfall of democracy is one thing, but that was just mean!
(Don’t worry, Major and Champ. We know who’s a good boy! Yes we do!)

13 Likes

So much for the party of Lincoln.

10 Likes

I had someone at work in a meeting throw out a weak joke about the Dr. Seuss thing. I jumped all over it. “Are you trying to promote false outrage over a corporation discontinuing unpopular products that don’t reflect their core message or focus? Because we just did that last month and I didn’t hear you calling it ‘cancel culture’ at the time.”

17 Likes

The only problem I have with Dr. Seuss Enterprises (other than suing the Oh, the Places You’'ll Boldly Go! creators, although it’s related), is that Theodor Geisel died thirty years ago and his works still aren’t in the public domain. Thanks a lot, Disney.

10 Likes

I see your “false outrage” and raise you a “deranged tweet.”

He’s getting schooled in the comments.

Came back to add this sweet burn:

17 Likes
11 Likes

Ignoring their origins, those are both quite good-looking doggoes.

6 Likes

I believe the feeling was mutual.

10 Likes

These are not scruffy-looking dogs. They are both quite handsome.

@LurksNoMore: I’m seconding, apparently! :grinning:

8 Likes

Because Republican criticism isn’t about the substance of the issue.

4 Likes

Oh man, wait until Fox News finds out how Biden waxed his car in the White House driveway while topless and wearing cutoffs, or how he got a summer job installing pools during Obama’s time in the White House.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.