Triggered by a skateboard, "Proud Boy" starts and loses a fight

As much as I smile at Richard Spencer being punched that guy picked his moment and got the heck out of dodge after doing what was necessary.

7 Likes

I’m kind of a conditional pacifist, and the humiliation of a bully fulfills the conditions required for a waiver.

Beat down approved.

:saluting_face:

16 Likes

The ill-advised prequel to Bedknobs and Broomsticks, set in the Bavarian Alps in the 1930s.

16 Likes

Just remember, punching a Nazi is not always legal, but it’s never wrong.

14 Likes

Proud Boy was the aggressor, and after that he got what he deserved. He was lucky the woke group showed restraint in their level of self defence.

14 Likes

Wow, that was a deep cut! I remember that movie from when I was a kid. Miss Angela!

10 Likes

I was getting a definite Grosse Point Blank vibe off of the Biff wannabe

6 Likes

I grew up in Grosse Pointe. The hatred was just under the surface of 95% of the middle class and 75% of the rich brats.

7 Likes

Proud Boy blood on an “End Racism” deck? Debatable. :wink:

5 Likes

While not in the vein of what I traditionally consider “wonderful things,” this interaction does kind of qualify. You just love to see it. The consequence, I mean.

6 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Big boy down, indeed.

5 Likes

f878595621b7e550bea33fabbfab74deac79414e_2_690x356

21 Likes

His Proud Boy merch shirt fell apart even faster than he did. Which is saying a lot.

7 Likes

File Under: Why we don’t allow racists and fascists into our home.

A reminder that we’ll need to temporarily take these down from our fridge. An installer is coming in next week to replace our microwave oven, and who knows how they’d react later to seeing these nearby. Could even our kitty postcards could cause them to fire-bomb the house? Who knows.

6 Likes

A Convict Trump Calendar could be a good seller; though not as good as the Trump Jail Calendar.

4 Likes

I’d think not as likely if the board is wielded for an edge-on contact, and not flat-on. Plus, handling the board as I’ve described yields much, much greater force upon impact due to the smaller contact area and reduced drag as you (with greater speed) swing your board. But avoid the head. You want to incapacitate them… not kill them. Limbs and torsos are acceptable. Very painful, though. Anyway, something to consider until there are suitable, reinforced, anti-Nazi skateboards. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m guessing this fine gentleman must have left his gravy seal uniform at home that day.

5 Likes

Meal Team 6 was not there to come to the rescue for this P-Boy

4 Likes