Triggered by a skateboard, "Proud Boy" starts and loses a fight

Originally published at: Triggered by a skateboard, "Proud Boy" starts and loses a fight | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Always punch nazis…

resist richard spencer GIF by nehahalol

40 Likes

Unless someone is making Fred Perry copies, that polo shirt will be hard to replace. :smile:

14 Likes

Oh, you know that some fascist somewhere is making Fred Perry knock-offs…

18 Likes

If you feel personally attacked by a skateboard that says “End Racism”, you might just possibly be a racist.

60 Likes

yes, they kind of are proud of that bit…

21 Likes

But it’s so uncivil! Can’t we engage these fascists in dialogue to better understand them? /s

24 Likes

I thought for sure the girl was going to land a punch.

Next time.

17 Likes

I saw this on late night TV recently, possibly the best “punch the Nazis” video ever.

22 Likes

Usually out of cheap t-shirt material, because it’s always bowb grift your buddy week on the extreme right.

12 Likes

30 Likes
16 Likes

This video triggered memories of my hometown.
But the quality of those uniforms are laughable… no reinforced stitching for the boneheads causing so much static??

9 Likes

Playing victim and blaming the liberals?

Me too.

16 Likes

I wish he was personally attacked by that skateboard. I was waiting for it the whole time.

Trash buys trash and Amazon is only too happy to provide it for them. Sun-bleached, tattered trump flags, peeling bumper stickers, janky-ass “tactical” gear that wouldn’t last a day of deployment. It’s all just idiot cosplay built to the same quality specs as a Harry Potter cloak from Spirit Halloween.

25 Likes

On the topic of PB shirts … we had a big demonstration here the other week - one side all Pride and good stuff, other was thinly-veiled Nazi thugs… saw a local Vlogger (well known POS) and he had a security/body guard with him… and the cut of the guard’s shirt… the look of it… it was black, but it might as well have been brown if you get my drift.

Hard to put into words, but I don’t feel threatened by someone with a silk-screened Fruit Of The Loom t-shirt … but that guard’s uniform looked straight from Hugo Boss and it was so goddamn chilling, his shirt was specifically, intentionally designed like that. If you know, you know.

Even our city cop uniforms don’t go there.

20 Likes

Me too!
I kept waiting for the skateboard to come back into frame.
Spank him with it!

spank amazon GIF

13 Likes

Yep… they can’t trust each other, because they know what kind of assholes they all are…

14 Likes

As a lardass, myself, I feel that our stormtrooper is going to feel a lot less confident wandering the streets just wearing his shorts and goosebumps.

Goose Steps & Goosebumps.

10 Likes

Oh, my… If it was me when he got on the stairs… Two hits… All that would be needed to see him go have a meeting with Austriac Moustache!