Watch: Proud Boy in disbelief when Trump rally won't let him in because he's a Proud Boy

Originally published at: Watch: Proud Boy in disbelief when Trump rally won't let him in because he's a Proud Boy | Boing Boing

6 Likes

25 Likes

How’s the view of the rally from under the bus?

37 Likes

“You knew I was a snake when you picked me up.”

33 Likes

I have to say I am also shocked and somewhat in disbelief.

12 Likes

Womp Womp.

“But, but he told us to stand by!”

Useful idiots.

I want to see a Q Anoner lose their shit over this. This Proud Boy most likely KNOWS why he isn’t allowed. Even if they don’t think they are racist fascist, they know that is the perception of the Proud Boys.

But a Q Anon person is a true believer in God King Trump playing 4D chess to fight the deep state. Why would he reject his followers?

16 Likes

Enrique Tarrio will start selling Proud Boy Underoos in 3,2…

10 Likes

Well, the Secret Service does have standards when guarding former presidents, even if they are higher than the fool they are guarding. (which is one of the reasons for the ‘no firearms at the NRA event’, which fill me with ironic joy.)

11 Likes

32 Likes

I’m sure if the video continued, they’d both agree it was because of the libs and their cancel culture.

11 Likes

He has FAFO right there on his hat, for Pete’s sake…

10 Likes

pity party mr crabs GIF

13 Likes

18 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes

The God-King wants his money. He doesn’t make money selling Q or PB merch.
It’s all about the money and the merch.

13 Likes

It’s always hilarious to see people who support Biff’s endeavours in any way act genuinely surprised when he stiffs them or lies or otherwise betrays them. It’s only been that grifter’s M.O. since the 1980s.

24 Likes

A dim-witted racist thug was fooled by another dim-witted racist thug? Say it ain’t so!

14 Likes

to a Qwerp, there is always a reason. it’s all part of the plan. just make something up.

10 Likes

He wasn’t prevented from entering because he’s a Proud Boy.

He was prevented because he was advertising that he was a Proud Boy.

HUGE difference.

“You have VIP passes, you idiot, of course we want you here. We just don’t want the crowd photos to look like you are here.”

25 Likes

“It’s cool, bro. This is just a show to get the losers and haters off our backs. We’re still total racists.”

11 Likes