Watch: Proud Boy in disbelief when Trump rally won't let him in because he's a Proud Boy

“Remember when we were pretending to be ironic nazis? It’s like that.”

14 Likes

“one of the reasons for the ‘no firearms at the NRA event’”

I would have liked to be a fly on the wall:

Secret Service Agent: “Sir, you can’t bring that gun in here”
Ammosexual: " but more guns will make things safer!!!"
Secret Service Agent: “Sir, we’re the Secret Service, we work with facts, not ideological fantasies”

14 Likes

This.

It makes me wonder if the fascists think they’ve gotten a tiny little bit too much publicity.

8 Likes

“So you’re saying I’m not allowed in?”
“You’re can come in but you have to take off your white hood and robe first.”
“This is ridiculous, we were given tickets to be here!”

19 Likes

Now, now. Do you really believe trump’s hand picked SS detail care about facts? More likely NRA swag.

5 Likes

The bigger story, it seems to me, would be that 1) the Proud Boys were actually invited to the rally and 2) They can still participate as long as they and the Q-nutz hide who they are.

The MAGAss Hats want to try to polish up this fascist turd of crazy to appeal to the “trains running on time” moderates. They know they’re fascists. They know what they stand for and they know it’s still a hard sell nationally but, damn, if they’re not doing all they can to pull the wool over the undecided to get into power and get some soundbites.

11 Likes

You can feel the internal eye rolling from the cops/security/whatever people.

“It’s a private event man, they make the rules”
“Why do I have to walk?”
“Because the front door is that way”
:joy:

8 Likes

I was waiting for:
“Why do I have to walk?”
“You don’t have to walk. Feel free to slide, glide, crawl, slither…”

5 Likes

I caught that too… Because the front door is that way. Hahahhaa!

3 Likes

Now imagine being discriminated against, not for your clothing, but for something you could never change out of.

11 Likes

Ha Ha!

Just this: Proud Boy in disbelief

Mmmm. Like a great cup of coffee.

1 Like

It’s bad enough that this is the situation - knowing they’re white supremacist/neo-nazi trash doesn’t get them kicked out, just advertising it does - but this guy is too stupid to even figure that out. He’s upset because he’s not being allowed to proclaim that he’s trash, and that the GOP considers this trash to be VIP material.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.