Trojan condoms Amazon Dash button

[Read the post]

1 Like

My printer has Dash integrated in its OS (so it can automatically reorder toner when it thinks you are low, which on my printer seems to be when there are 4000 pages left). Why donā€™t condoms have the same functionality?

10 Likes

Which is why I saw an ad for other items? That ad did puzzle me.

Waitā€¦you just affiliate linked to a ā€œTrojanā€ :grinning:

3 Likes

These are going to be extremely popular among college dudes who will spend hours finding just exactly the right location near the bed to prominently display them.

(Donā€™t forget to dust them frequently, fellas! Otherwise it spoils the effect!)

22 Likes

The internet of sexy thingsā€¦

4 Likes

Even though they will turn it into some sort of bro-tude thing, anything that keeps them from breeding is good.

Edited to add: Hey AMAZON! If you really want to make some money add a visible counter to this particular dash button. Gameify it. They will go nuts trying to out order each other. lol

17 Likes

This is dumber than a box of Trumps

4 Likes

Box of Trumps? I thought you ordered Trumps by volumeā€¦

4 Likes

Well, sure, if you order Trumps made in China

Thatā€™s like saying colder than absolute zeroā€¦ :smirk:

5 Likes

Remember when, no matter how ironclad your virginity, you could look like a badass by ā€œjust happeningā€ to have a condom in your wallet? That. Except the IoT version.

Be sure and disable the damn thing - you wouldnā€™t want an actual box of condoms every time you sat down.

1 Like

Iā€™ll put it next to this oneā€¦

4 Likes

been there, done read that

It may sound less likely than hell freezing over, but physicists have created an atomic gas with a sub-absolute-zero temperature for the first time. Their technique opens the door to generating negative-Kelvin materials and new quantum devices, and it could even help to solve a cosmological mystery.

Quantum gas goes below absolute zero

2 Likes

Well thanks, I was looking forward to an afternoon without a semantics crisis.

3 Likes

afternoon? itā€™s half past midnight hereabouts!

1 Like

To some people time zones are like ā€˜suddenly turning a pyramid upside down, and it doesnā€™t fall apartā€™.

1 Like

ā€œThe WiFi reception in here SUCKSā€¦ā€

4 Likes

is there a button for small/med/large?

Oh hi, Iā€™d just like to point out to people that use Dash buttons. I will press these, wherever I see them, no matter what they buy.

So please have lots.

And donā€™t think youā€™re immune because I will never be in your house, Iā€™m like Ultron in that respect, there are lots of me and we will press these buttons wherever we see them, whatever they buy.

So please have lots.

5 Likes