Truck full of fireworks explodes

Reminds me of a fireworks display I saw about 20 years ago, where all the firemen were clustered around their mortars down at the other end of the high school football field. One of the larger star shells went off about two feet out of the muzzle. The giant expanding hemisphere at ground-level was neat, but the crowd was not quite far enough away to completely avoid the secondaries.

No one was hurt, fortunately. The firemen didn’t even pause the show.

1 Like

Hey, it could be worse:

Thank you for pointing that out. I kept looking for the actual information about the humans involved in this thing. The car that’s closes to the camera looks completely burned out, so I was suspecting that there were serious injuries if not fatalities involved.

as it turns you, you are not correct.

This was the original accident scene, at which someone died: WARNING - THIS IS NOT FUN TO WATCH BUT WILL MAKE YOU SAFER WINTER DRIVER - WARNING ItemFix - Social Video Factory

And the fireworks were reportedly at the second set of accidents. If I read correctly.

Also, giddy sociopath is a bit harsh. How about tone-deaf instigator? It fits a little better on him/her.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.