Trump announces ban on transgender military service

You know, it’s taken six months, but I finally, fully get it. What it’s like to be living under this deplorable regime ‘led’ by a demented fuckwit who’s constantly punching down those he sees as expendable.

I know this is totally not about me - cis Australian - and maybe it’s because it’s my first day off in 22 days, but I hit a wall and had to take time out today. God, I’m so tired. Exhausted, really. This foul monster is in charge of America and can’t even leave people who’ve been tormented to the brink of suicide because of being in the wrong body, yet still choose to serve their country, alone? Truly, what the fuck is wrong with him, and the minority of Americans who voted for him? Why so threatened, by apparently just about everything? I can’t fully comprehend what it must be to live life so scared and angry and fucked-up every second of every day. But I can properly comprehend the insult, degrading, dehumanisation, offence to transgender people… some of the strongest, most righteous and truly noble people around.

Just fuck off and die Trump. The world would be a much better place for your absence.

12 Likes