Trump begs SCOTUS to intervene in his criminal sentencing

Hugo Chavez was being blamed seven years after his death. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Maybe Trump is right: let SCOTUS look at it… without the associates he appointed (that’s a clear conflict of interest), and without Alito and Thomas (both also conflicted). Three liberals and Thomas left. Works for me.

3 Likes

i’m repeating myself from another thread, but while it may be ■■■■■’s first criminal conviction - he’s been impreached twice, found liable for rape and defamation ( defamation multiple times ), liable for civil fraud, he’s violated his gag order multiple times, has threatened court staff and the judge - and shown zero remorse for any of it

he’s not a first time offender. he’s offensive all the time.

15 Likes

Hell - Alan Weisselberg and Michael Cohen were non violent first time offenders and got prison time- in this same case.

17 Likes

Trump doesn’t understand ANY of that. It wouldn’t matter how many times you explained it to him; he doesn’t want that to be true so he doesn’t believe it. As far as he is concerned, he appointed much of the Supreme Court so they should do his bidding.

6 Likes

I am not a lawyer, but my unqualified legal advice for Drumpf is that he avoids committing crimes. Avoids using his trust and business accounts to hide payments to his mistress. Avoid taking confidential documents home then lie about having them. And avoid lying about election fraud in order to invite violence with the explicit goal or disrupt the business of Congress and the peaceful transfer of power.

I know, it can be very difficult for a pathological liar to avoid all forms of fraud and deception. But legally it is the safest course.

Lots of bad life choices lead him up to this point. If only he had a good, reliable lawyer and actually listened to them.

3 Likes

My unqualified legal advice for Trump is to try blaming everything on his evil twin and going on a tirade against the judge for being too stupid to realize that. But I will admit that I might not have the same preferred outcome as he does.

9 Likes

Open Society Foundations is now run by Alex Soros, not by George Soros.

2 Likes

Ah! The Soap Opera defense! Very good!

6 Likes

Where are all the elevator shafts when you need them?

5 Likes

State law case, no federal question, tough shit Donny.

3 Likes

Clearly it must have been John Barron or David Dennison who signed those checks.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.