Trump elected president

Thanks.

Especially when he kept fucking leaning in to her personal space. I wouldn’t have been able to keep myself from recoiling and moving away.

Mad props to her for her incredible self control.

11 Likes

Seriously cause I wanna reach through the screen and smack the shit out of that sorry excuse for a human she had to sit next to.

7 Likes

Yeah and i thought the lack of eye contact with him was significant. I think he was also leaning in because he is a deaf, old white dude, how ironic huh.

8 Likes

Oh, join the club.

My bitch-slap hand was itching something terrible, watching it.

And that’s part of the problem. Glib, willful indifference like that is going to spark incidents of violence; just out of sheer frustration.

This will not end well.

I’m already sick and tired of seeing certain Black folks saying this clusterfuck is ‘the best thing that could have happened’ because now our community “will have to wake up and come together.”

But I seriously doubt that’s what’s actually going to happen, and the in the meanwhile so many people are going to suffer the horrific consequences of this insane fuckery.

I don’t give a happy fuck why he was doing it; he’d have had to raise up off me.

8 Likes

Also “you people” right after being asked if race was a concern.

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

12 Likes

Right?

3 Likes

Allow four to six weeks for shipping and handling.

Plus three years and ten months for corporate cost-benefit analysis.

4 Likes

Authoritarian style seems to be more important to authoritarians than values. The substance seems to be to cultivate respect among assholes. There is no other substance except to time their betrayals.

4 Likes

And then a lifetime for actual implementation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.