Trump finally earns a gag order

Engoron said. “Failure to abide by this … will result in serious sanctions.”

If this means Dump will have to spend his nights in jail w/o cell phone: my gawd! It’s about time. But that…would mean the world is slightly sane, so I won’t hold my breath.

This braying fascist is utterly incapable of keeping his yap shut, so we’ll see what “serious sanctions” actually means. Popcorn-eating gif inserts HERE.

8 Likes

I suspect Trump’s strategy at this point is to keep pushing and inviting more gag orders and more sanctions, so that he can claim “bias” on the part of the judges. He knows he’s going to lose some of these cases, and lose hard; his goal is to play the part of “persecuted victim of the Deep State” so that his outraged supporters will flock to the polls and make him president again.

Once elected, of course, he will do his best to wave away all his losses with a stroke of the presidential pen. And if reversing his losses in state courts requires him to shred the Constitution and make state law subservient to the will of the Chief Executive, so be it. He’s fine with that.

I would expect him to stop short of anything that gets him sent to jail or fined more than his supporters can afford. If his lawyers do nothing else for him, they should at least tell him which lines he can’t cross. But he’s going to get as close to the line as he can, every time, and he’s going to make a lot of noise about it all.

9 Likes

They’re going to have to transport him from prison to his other trials. In shackles and an orange jumpsuit.

9 Likes

Well put. I’ll throw my very own conspiracy thinking into the mix and suggest that considering how high the stakes are getting, the time is fast approaching for the staging of a dramatically “caught on video” failed assassination attempt, both as a press distraction and also to reinforce the phony baloney “hero/martyr” public persona. I am supposing there’s an army of magamaniacal patsies eager to pose as faux assassins if it benefits their unsavory savior.

1 Like

If trump were to be hauled out of a courtroom by a mob of angry progressives he would have a stroke before they could winch him into their unmarked white van.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will have the same effect as all the other gag orders he has violated. No repercussions whatsoever.

1 Like

Trump has a long history of not facing repercussions for his many misdeeds. But that’s currently changing right in front of us, with for instance his fraud case and organization being dismantled. So what makes you sure about this one?

3 Likes

Not condoning kidnapping or anything, or body shaming, but this part…

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

3 Likes

Spend a night in the box?

1 Like

Whenever I hear him squealing about the Judge, or the Judge’s staff, or the DA, I can’t help but think of this:

7 Likes

As I type, this article was post 17 hours ago, so I’m mildly surprised he hasn’t violated it yet. I can only assume that someone on his legal team took away his phone or gave him a fake one.

7 Likes

If he get a fake assassination team as incompetent as some of Putin’s crew, one of them might accidentally kill him. On the brighter side, then Junior and Eric are solely on the hook for a bunch of this crap.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Has he violated it yet? it’s been entire hours.

3 Likes

Not yet, but he’s back to the campaign trail today so expect some of his insane speeches to push the limits or cross the lines. By the end of the weekend perhaps?

3 Likes

Aftershow I Know This One GIF by TV Land

That’s a challenge.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.