Donald Trump gets muzzled once again, not that it will do any good

Originally published at: Donald Trump is muzzled once again

5 Likes

A modest proposal.

5 Likes

I know it’ll create a media shitstorm, but they have to throw him in jail. He’s not going to stop.

21 Likes

Exactly. It is long past time to replace pocket-change monetary consequences with weekends in the courthouse lock-up (no cell phone allowed).

If the MAGAts want to riot outside they can join their grifter god-emperor inside.

15 Likes

They demonstrated that as soon as the gag order was lifted and Donnie began making more statements the threats to the judge increased several fold. Real septic stuff too, as you’d imagine.

What else is there to know.

2 Likes

Gagging and bondage, and not the fun kind, are still on the table for the trials. If he can’t keep his fool mouth shut when its not his turn to speak, he may well end up with the Bobby Seale treatment.

At this point, I suspect there’s pressure from on high, possibly the conservative Supreme Court and their minions, to not restrict Trump’s speech in any meaningful way. Nothing official, just word of mouth explaining that any actual successful gag order can be appealed and will receive a friendly court to overturn it. Mind you, I also suspect that the most corrupt high court in recent memory will overturn any convictions, prohibitions on running, and ultimately that their orange-dyed messiah is president, even if nobody votes for him. Better to have your power removed by a petty dictator than to have that power diluted, or worse yet be removed from office by an outraged Democratic majority successfully impeaching you.

3 Likes

It really is a shame that a gag order doesn’t actually include a gag as seen above.

5 Likes

In that case, these mittens will also be needed.

2 Likes

Those are way oversized for his teeny-tiny hands.

1 Like

kitten mittens GIF

Sized better, and he’d have a similar reaction

6 Likes

He’s currently going after the judge’s wife posting screen shots from her account where she’s posting memes about trump going to jail.

Only one problem though…

It’s not her account, she’s repeatedly said she doesn’t have a Twitter account.

He getting his information form Laura Loomer.

5 Likes

Yep. He’s going to get someone killed.

He’s still a rich white man.

Doubt Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Wait a second, I remember Stormy saying he liked to be spanked with a magazine that had his own face on the cover but I don’t remember any mention of a muzzle…

2 Likes

Stormy Daniels confirms it!

1 Like

Just Wait Coming Soon GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

1 Like

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

2 Likes

Once this costs as much as Stormy, he might pay attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.